We have created these Terms and Conditions to ensure a smooth collaboration, by making our affiliate partnership requirements clear and upfront.
Please read the entire agreement. By joining the Defense Distributors Affiliate Program you agree that you have read and understand this agreement and that you have the full right, power and authority to enter into and be bound by the Terms and Conditions of this agreement without the approval or consent of any other party.
Your application to become a Defense Distributors affiliate is subject to a manual review process in order to assess whether we’d make a good fit. The review process can take up to 3 business days and you will be notified via email with our decision.
By becoming an affiliate you agree to receive occasional emails from Defense Distributors regarding changes in the affiliate program Terms and Conditions, news and updates or other information relevant to you as a Defense Distributors affiliate.
You must provide us with accurate information regarding who you are, your business details and the website(s) and/ or platforms you intend to promote Defense Distributors. Please note that we reserve the right to decline your application at our sole discretion, without providing a rejection reason.
2. Commissions and payouts
Standard commission rate is 10% of the revenue of each new Defense Distributors purchase made by customers through your referral link.
Standard cookie duration is 3 days. Therefore, the customers have a 3 day time frame from the moment they clicked on your affiliate link to decide whether to purchase Defense Distributors products or not. If they purchase after the cookie has expired, commissions will unfortunately not be registered (unless they use your affiliate link again).
We have a 30-day grace period for potential refunds, therefore we only pay commissions that are older than 30 days and are not subject to any refunds.
Payments will be made in USD into your PayPal account monthly on the 1st of each month. Your payment email provided must be a valid PayPal email in order to properly function with our automatic payment system.
We reserve the right to lower or increase our standard commission rates at any moment and for any reason. You shall be notified via email 7 days in advance before such changes go into effect.
All commissions are subject to approval in order to be subsequently paid. Each commission’s status will be available in your affiliate program dashboard as “Pending”, “Unpaid”, “Rejected” or “Paid”.
3. Promotion permissions & restrictions
The following promotional methods are permitted:
- Giving your affiliate link directly to your friends or potential customers that might be interested in Defense Distributors;
- Writing a review on your blog or website about Defense Distributors and linking to our product with your affiliate link (or discount code);
- Writing an article on your blog or website on a subject from the affiliate marketing niche and linking to our product with your affiliate link (or discount code);
- Using your social media accounts to share your affiliate link and discount code with your audience (side note: make sure this is a practice permitted by the respective social network and that you comply with their Terms and Conditions as well);
- Promoting your affiliate link in emails, so long as the recipient is already a customer or subscriber of your services or website and they have the option to remove themselves from future mailings;
- Podcast mentions of your affiliate link and/ or discount code.
There are certain promotional methods we do not tolerate and will have your account terminated, shall you engage in such activities:
- Spamming (in any form and/ or on any platform/ channel, includes but is not limited to: unsolicited promotional email, mass commenting on websites, posting your affiliate link on groups and forums where it’s not permitted, sending unsolicited direct messages etc);
- Misrepresenting our brand and product in any way (includes but is not limited to: misleading customers or using false information about our product, using fake testimonials, pretending you are an employee of Defense Distributors or that you are Defense Distributors, concealing or misrepresenting your identity or your affiliation to our business etc);
- Placing your affiliate link and/ or discount code on any coupon websites.
Again, this is not an exhaustive list and we reserve the right to terminate your account whenever we consider your promotional activities are not aligned with our business values.
If you are unsure whether a particular promotional method is accepted, please contact us in advance for confirmation.
4. Account termination
Either you or we may end this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice in the form of email.
Additionally, we reserve the right to terminate your account at any moment and without any previous notice, shall we consider that you breached any Terms and Conditions of this Agreement. Any pending or unpaid commissions that are subject to your violation of our Terms and Conditions will be withheld.
By registering and being approved as an affiliate to the Defense Distributors Affiliate Program you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions herein.
You agree that you are an independent contractor and that the affiliate relationship does not represent an employment relationship between you and Defense Distributors (“DEVPUPS SRL”). Moreover, you have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf.
You agree that this is not a legally binding relationship and as a result you may not take legal action against Defense Distributors.
Last but not least, these Terms and Conditions are subject to change and you will be notified in advance about such changes.
You have the right to opt-out of our affiliate program at any time, by notifying us via email.
If you have any questions regarding the Terms and Conditions herein, please contact us.